For Professional Advisors
Support for Charitable Causes
As a professional advisor, you play an important role in helping your clients achieve their charitable goals. We’re here to serve as your resource for starting the conversation, spotting giving opportunities and determining what, when and how to give. We welcome the opportunity to tailor a gift or charitable fund to your clients’ interests and goals. Almost any asset can provide meaningful support for charitable causes.
Tools and Services We Offer:
Questions you can use to get the conversation started:
- What principles have guided the way you’ve lived your life? Raised your family? Run your business?
- Do you currently volunteer at or financially support any charitable organizations? Which ones, and why?
- Are you interested in supporting your church, alma mater, or other charities that have special meaning to you, wither during lifetime or through your estate?
- What personal legacy do you want to leave?
Help with spotting giving opportunities that maximize client benefits from charitable giving:
- When creating or updating estate plans.
- When reviewing or revising financial plans.
- Before selling a business, real estate or other major asset.
- In anticipation of, and throughout, retirement.
- After receiving an unexpected inheritance, bonus or other windfall.
- When looking for simpler, more cost-effective ways to give.
COMING SOON: Handouts to help you help your clients decide whether to give, what to give and when to give
For more information, contact Meredith Printz at (406) 926-2846 or email@example.com