Our Business Partners
There’s no place like Missoula, Montana, to live, work, play and raise our families.
Just like your business, the Missoula Community Foundation is committed to creating a sustainable future for our town. We are the only organization dedicated to protecting and preserving all of Missoula’s assets, for today and tomorrow. We do that by:
- Running the community’s largest fundraiser, Missoula Gives. Since 2014, more than 2800 Missoulaians have donated more than $1.7 Million to benefit over 170 local nonprofits.
- Bolstering nonprofits through our capacity-building program, Missoula Project for Nonprofit Excellence. This propgram strengthens our community by transforming local nonprofits from the inside out.
- Helping donors to maximize tax benefits and leave a legacy.
- Did you know that Montana offers businesses a 205 credit on your corporate tax bill when you give to a qualified endowment? We can help!
- Giving college and trade school scholarships to local students. We give 5 a year to local Missoula COunty Public High Schools; Big Sky, Hellgate, Sentinel, Frenchtown, Willard and Seeley-Swan High Schools.
We hope you’ll consider partnering with us to build a stronger, more vibrant Missoula.
With our help, your business will gain exposure to new audiences and your brand will be seen as a stalwart in the community. With your support, we can deepen our investment in the people, programs, and nonprofits that make Missoula a vibrant place to live.